3M 6200 Filter Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator
7-IN-1, Size: MEDIUM
- 1 Ea. 3M 6200 Medium Half Mask Facepiece
- 2 Ea. 3M 6001 Organic Vapor Cartridge
- 2 Ea. 3M 5N11 N 95 Particulate Filter
- 2 Ea. 3M 501 Filter Retainer
3M 6200 Half Facepiece Description:
- This series combines comfort and convenience
- Comfortable soft, lightweight facepiece with easy-to-adjust head straps
- NIOSH approved for negative pressure air-purifying and supplied air dual airline applications
- Can be disassembled, cleaned, and reused
- Replaceable cartridges and filters allow reuse of facepiece for cost savings
- Free Shipping WorldwideThis half facepiece reusable respirator offers reliable and convenient respiratory protection and is suitable for many situations, helping provide protection against particulates and a wide variety of gases and vapors according to NIOSH approvals.
3m series 6200 Feature
The 3M Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6000 Series helps provide protection against particulates and a wide variety of gases and vapors when used with approved cartridges and filters.
When properly used with approved 3M cartridges and filters, this respirator helps provide protection at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL).
The swept-back design of the cartridges helps improve balance and visibility. and remarkably comfortable, soft, lightweight facepiece has easy-to-adjust head straps that allow for a customized fit to the user. Moreover replaceable cartridges help reduce waste and costs over time. Besides that, NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 6000 Series Half Facepiece with 3M cartridges, filters, or supplied air systems.
In conclusion，The 3m 6200 is NIOSH approved for negative-pressure air purifying and positive-pressure dual airline applications. This half facepiece respirator may be used with 3M Cartridge 6000 Series; 3M Filters 2000, 2200, 7000, or 5000 Series; or 3M Dual Airline Systems against a variety of gases, vapors, and particulate hazards according to NIOSH approvals.
Since breathing hazardous particles, gases and vapors can be harmful to your health. The 3M™ Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6000 Series helps reduce exposure to many contaminants.
We offer 6200 3M accessories for free as follows:
Accessory 1, 3M 6001:
3M Organic Vapor Replacement Cartridges are used for paint spraying, solvents, and pesticides. 3M Organic Vapor Replacement Cartridges are used with 3M 6000 or 6500 or 7500 series facepiece respirators. Low-profile design, the 3M Organic Vapor Replacement Cartridges are a great choice in respiratory protection for the professional.
For workplace/occupational applications only
NIOSH approval: certain organic vapors (when used with NIOSH approved facepiece)
Swept-back design for enhanced field of view and balance
1-pair of cartridges
Facepiece not included, must be purchased separately
Use with 3M P95 Particulate prefilters and compatible facepiece
Designed for increased comfort and wearability
Easy to use
Accessory 2, 3M 5N11:
- NIOSH approved for environments containing certain non-oil-based particles
- Use on top of 3M gas and vapor cartridges with 3M™ 501 Retainer when particles are also present
- Use on top of 3M™ 603 Filter Holder and 3M™ 501 Retainer to reduce particulate exposure
- Replaceable particle filter for cost savings
- A wide range of applications reduces inventory needs and training requirements
NIOSH approved for environments containing certain non-oil based particles. Use with 3M™ Respirators 5000 Series or 3M™ Cartridges 6000 Series or 3M™ Filter Adapter 603, and 3M™ Filter Retainer 501.
The filter protects against
1) solids such as those from processing minerals, coal, iron ore, cotton, flour, and certain other substances;
2) liquids or oil-based particles from sprays that do not emit harmful vapors;
3) metal fumes produced from welding, brazing, cutting, and other operations involving heating of metals.
Breathing hazardous particles can pose a risk to your health. NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 3M™ Particulate Filter 5N11 to help reduce exposure to certain particles.
Accessory 3, 3M 501:
- Approved 3M system component
- Designed to hold 3M Particulate Filter 5N11 and 5P71/07194 (AAD) (sold separately)
- The component works with 3M Respirator 5000 Series, 3M Cartridges 6000 Series, and 3M™ Filter Adapter 603
- Color: Translucent white
- Measures 4” high x 8.5” long x 4.5” wide
- Refer to the Filter/Cartridge User Instructions for further information.
Used to hold 3M™ Particulate Filters 5N11 and 5P71/07194(AAD) in place on top of 3M™ Respirators 5000 Series and 3M™ Cartridges 6000 Series and 3M™ Filter Adapter 603.
Therefore, the 3M™ Filter Retainer 501, Respiratory Protection System Component holds 3M™ Particulate Filters 5N11 and 5P71/07194 (AAD) in place on top of 3M™ Respirators 5000 Series, 3M™ Cartridges 6000 Series, and 3M™ Filter Adapter 603 (all respirators, filters, cartridges, and adapters sold separately).
For more products pls visit: https://bangshopping.com/shop
- Shipping Speed
User Review( votes)