3M 6800, Full Face Cartridges Filters Respirators 7 IN 1Kit
Reusable Respirator For Spraying & Painting, Size: MEDIUM
- 1 ea. 3M 6800 Medium Half Mask Facepiece
- 2 ea. 3M 6001 Organic Vapor Cartridge
- 2 ea. 3M 5N11 N 95 Particulate Filter
- 2 ea. 3M 501 Filter Retainer
3M 6800 Full Facepiece Description
- Large lens provides a wide field of view for excellent visibility
- Lightweight well-balanced design and silicone face seal for enhanced comfort, durability, and ease of cleaning
- Available in air-purifying and supplied air respirator modes
- Center adapter directs exhaled breath downward
- 3M cool flow valve helps make breathing easier to provide cool dry comfort
- Use with 3M 6000 Series Gas/Vapors Cartridges and supplied air to help filter a broad range of gases and vapors
- Use with 3M 6000 Series Combination Cartridges to help filter particulates in addition to gases and vapors
- Compatible with 3M™ TR-600 and TR-800 powered air and Dual Airline supplied air systems against a variety of gases, vapors, and particulate hazards
This full facepiece reusable respirator offers lightweight comfort and ease of use. Since combine with appropriate 3M™ particulate filters or cartridges to help provide respiratory protection against particulates and/or a variety of gases and vapors.
The 3M Full Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6000 Series helps provide protection against certain airborne contaminants. Versatile—use with 3M particulate filters, gas/vapor cartridges, and supplied-air respirator systems.
In conclusion, the 3M™ Cool Flow ™ Valve helps make breathing easier. and these features combine to make a comfortable, practical, and economical solution.
3m 6800 filters Applications
Recommended applications include assembly, chemical clean-up, chemical handling, chemical splash, chipping, chiseling, cleaning, furnace operations, grinding, laboratories, machining, masonry, painting, pouring/casting, sanding, sawing, and welding. Industries in which this facepiece is commonly used include agriculture, construction, general manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, and primary metals.
NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 6000 Series with 3M cartridges, filters, or supplied air systems to help reduce breathing certain airborne contaminants. The 6000 Series facepiece also meets the impact requirements of the ANSI Z87.1-2003 standard, high impact level for face and eye protection.
However, breathing hazardous particles, gases and vapors can be harmful to your health. The 3M™ Full Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6000 Series helps reduce exposure to many contaminants. Enhanced comfort and visibility features make wearing the respirator noticeably more enjoyable
We offer 6800 3M accessories for free as follows:
1, 3M 6001:
3M Organic Vapor Replacement Cartridges are used for paint spraying, solvents, and pesticides. 3M Organic Vapor Replacement Cartridges are used with 3M 6000 or 6500 or 7500 series facepiece respirators. Low-profile design, the 3M Organic Vapor Replacement Cartridges are a great choice in respiratory protection for the professional.
For workplace/occupational applications only
NIOSH approval: certain organic vapors (when used with NIOSH approved facepiece)
Swept-back design for enhanced field of view and balance
1-pair of cartridges
Facepiece not included, must be purchased separately
Use with 3M P95 Particulate prefilters and compatible facepiece
Designed for increased comfort and wearability
Easy to use
2, 3M 5N11:
- NIOSH approved for environments containing certain non-oil-based particles
- Use on top of 3M gas and vapor cartridges with 3M™ 501 Retainer when particles are also present
- Use on top of 3M™ 603 Filter Holder and 3M™ 501 Retainer to reduce particulate exposure
- Replaceable particle filter for cost savings
- A wide range of applications reduces inventory needs and training requirements
NIOSH approved for environments containing certain non-oil based particles. Use with 3M™ Respirators 5000 Series or 3M™ Cartridges 6000 Series or 3M™ Filter Adapter 603, and 3M™ Filter Retainer 501.
The filter protects against
1) solids such as those from processing minerals, coal, iron ore, cotton, flour, and certain other substances;
2) liquids or oil-based particles from sprays that do not emit harmful vapors;
3) metal fumes produced from welding, brazing, cutting, and other operations involving heating of metals.
Breathing hazardous particles can pose a risk to your health. NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 3M™ Particulate Filter 5N11 to help reduce exposure to certain particles.
3, 3M 501:
- Approved 3M system component
- Designed to hold 3M Particulate Filter 5N11 and 5P71/07194 (AAD) (sold separately)
- The component works with 3M Respirator 5000 Series, 3M Cartridges 6000 Series, and 3M™ Filter Adapter 603
- Color: Translucent white
- Measures 4” high x 8.5” long x 4.5” wide
- Refer to the Filter/Cartridge User Instructions for further information.
Used to hold 3M™ Particulate Filters 5N11 and 5P71/07194(AAD) in place on top of 3M™ Respirators 5000 Series and 3M™ Cartridges 6000 Series and 3M™ Filter Adapter 603.
Therefore, the 3M™ Filter Retainer 501, Respiratory Protection System Component holds 3M™ Particulate Filters 5N11 and 5P71/07194 (AAD) in place on top of 3M™ Respirators 5000 Series, 3M™ Cartridges 6000 Series, and 3M™ Filter Adapter 603 (all respirators, filters, cartridges, and adapters sold separately).
For more products pls visit: https://bangshopping.com/shop
- Shipping Speed
User Review( votes)