3M 8247 R95 Particulate Respirator Box of 20
The 3m 8247 R95 Description:
Additional applications: Grinding, bagging, sanding, sweeping in oil and nonoil environments and other dusty operations *
3M recommended for relief against nuisance levels of acid gases. Since nuisance level refers to concentrations not exceeding OSHA PEL or applicable government occupational exposure limits, whichever is lower.
Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging.
8247 3M R95 Features
- NIOSH Approved R95
- Carbon layer helps reduce nuisance levels of acid gases*
- Its adjustable nose clip and cushioning nose foam help provide a custom and secure seal.
- The lightweight construction promotes greater worker acceptance and may help increase wear time.
- Designed for ease of breathing
- Two strap design with dual point attachment helps provide a secure fit
- Collapse resistant shell offers increased durability
- Two-strap design with four-point stable attachment helps provide a secure seal
SHOULD I USE AN N95 OR R95 (OR P95)?
- N95 – Filters at least 95% of airborne particles. Not resistant to oil.
- R95 – Filters at least 95% of airborne particles, resistant to oil.
- R95 does everything the N95 does, plus oil-based particles.
- Shipping Speed
3m 8247 r95 mask increase durability Compatible, R95 does everything the N95 does, plus oil-based particles.