The 3M 9001 KN90 Particulate Respirator Main Feature:
- Earband design
- High-efficiency electrostatic filter cotton, small breathing resistance, the efficiency of non-oil particles in more than 90% of the filter
- No welding seam design at the chin, more comfortable to wear
- Adjustable nose clip makes the mask fit with the face to ensure a good fit
- Folding design, convenient to carry, easy to store the mask and keep the mask clean
- Can be used to protect against particulate matter, dust, and haze, with a filtration efficiency of at least 90% for non-oily particulate matter
- Unique design shape with excellent nose clip and headband to ensure a good fit with the face.
- Foldable design, easy to keep and carry.
How To Wear 3m 9001 Mask
- .Firstly confirms the position of the nose clip
- Cover the mouth and nose with the open protective mask, so that the nose clip is located at the bridge of the nose.
- Pulls the ear belts behind the ear.s
- adjust the ear belt to make it feel as comfortable as possible to contact with the skin.
The Using Instructions for reference from 3M Manufacturer
Mechanically generated dust, non-oil mists from processing minerals including coal, iron ore, wood,
cotton, flour, and certain other substances in concentrations up to ten times the Occupational Exposure
Limits or according to local regulations.
Do Not Use For
Paint spraying and sandblasting applications or for protection against gases and vapors. Do not use in
atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen, as this respirator does not supply oxygen. Not for
use in oil mist atmospheres.
Use Limitations and Warnings
- The wearer must first be trained in the proper use and fit tested before using this respirator.
- Do not use this respirator when concentrations of contaminants are immediately dangerous to life or
- Leave the contaminated area immediately if breathing becomes difficult, or dizziness or other distress
- Discard and replace respirator if it becomes damaged or breathing resistance becomes excessive. This respirator helps protect against certain particles. Misuse can result in sickness
or death. For proper use, see supervisor or User Instructions on the package or call 3M,
400-920-3595. For the US, call 1-800-243-4630.
- Inspect the respirator before each use to ensure it is in good working condition. Examine all the respirator
parts for signs of damage including the two straps, nose clip, and staples.
- Do not alter, wash, abuse, or misuse this respirator.
- Do not use with beards or other facial hair or other conditions that prevent a good seal between the
face and the sealing edge of the respirator.
- Can be used up to the limits specified by applicable government regulations for this product.
- Failure to follow all instructions and warnings on the use of this respirator and/or failure to wear this
respirator during all times of exposure can reduce respirator effectiveness and may result in illness or
- Make sure the respirator is not crushed or squeezed by an outside force, as this may result in the
deformation and damage of the respirator. Especially pay more attention when the wearer is biking,
running, or conducting other activities.
- Outside forces acting upon the nose clip or staple on the respirator may result in injury to the wearer.
Storage Conditions and Shelf Life
The shelf life of the unopened product is 5 years from the date of manufacture when stored within the temperature
range of -20°C to +30°C and at less than 80% relative humidity.
This respirator contains no components made from natural rubber latex.
- Shipping Speed
User Review( votes)