3M N95 Mask 8210V Respirators offer great protection as the original 8210 Respirator, but with the addition of the Cool air filter Exhalation Valve for extra comfort! Since these N95 masks are a high quality 3M mask featuring lightweight construction for greater worker comfort and increased wear time. Besides that, the mask n95 has a cushioned, adjustable nose clip that helps provide a custom fit and secure seal. Made in USA. 10 respirators per box.
This 3M N95 Mask Features
- air filter mask with CoolFlow Exhalation Valve
- N95 Respirator mask
- Adjustable Nose Clip
- Nose Foam Pad
- Great for grinding, bagging, sanding, sweeping and other dusty operations.
- Do-It-Yourself Projects
- General Manufacturing
For more products pls visit: https://certificated-mask.com/shop/
How to use 3M mask, can3M Mask be washed?
3M Mask-Several Using Tips As below:
1, Firstly 3M N95 mask can be reused after drying.
2, No matter you use it or not, Do not touch the inside. In other words if someone touched the inside of the respirator, it will easily cause pollution, which will not play a protective role.
3, If 3M N95 respirator mask is damaged or polluted, it can’t play a protective role. Pls replace the 3m particulate respirators in time, otherwise it won’t get the protective effect.
4, If you decide to discard a 3M respirator mask, do pls disinfect it first, and then it can be discarded. However, 75% alcohol is needed for disinfection. This is a better disinfectant, and it can be discarded after disinfection.
3M Coronavirus Official Information
- 3M Product Availability Update re: 2019 Novel Coronavirus
- 2019 Novel Coronavirus Outbreak Technical Bulletin – January 2020
- CDC Official Coronavirus Outbreak Page
- Respiratory Protection for Airborne Exposures to Biohazards
- Pandemic Influenza Preparedness Planning: Practical Considerations for Respirator Use in a Health Care Setting