3m Aura Particulate Respirator Features
- Flat fold disposable P3 respirator offering reliable, effective protection against higher levels of fine dust, mists, and metal fume
- Especially low breathing resistance filter technology for easier breathing through your shift
- Ingenious 3-panel design that accommodates greater facial movement during speech so much more comfortable to wear
- A sculpted nose panel for improved compatibility with eyewear
- An innovative chin tab for ease of donning and adjustment of the respirator on the face
- The 3M™ Aura™ Disposable Respirator 9332+ provides comfort and style without compromising performance. Moreover, it protects against dust and mists found in a wide variety of industrial applications and other work situations requiring FFP3 protection.
How to Wear a 9332 3M Mask
- .Firstly confirms the position of the nose clip
- Cover the mouth and nose with the open protective mask, so that the nose clip is located at the bridge of the nose.
- Pulls the ear belts behind the ear.s
- Finally, adjust the ear belt to make it feel as comfortable as possible to contact with the skin.
3m 9322 vs 9332
Both are suitable for filtering oily and non-oily particles, the differences are as follows:
First: Different Protection Levels
3M 9322+ Masks are respirators ffp2 protection, filtration efficiency ≥ 95%
But 3M 9332 is an FFP3 particulate protection mask, filtration efficiency ≥ 99%
Second, Differences in Protective Applications
3M 9322 is used to protect against particulate matter generated by a variety of operations. Since it’s suitable for use in hot and humid environments or long periods of heavy labor.
And then, 3M 9332 for highly toxic and radioactive particulate matter and welding operations on the protection of gold fumes, more suitable for hot and humid environments or long periods of heavy labor use.
- Shipping Speed
User Review( votes)